Here are your options where you can send your contribution to – these are not in any order. If you send option 1-4 directly, please let me know, I will keep tab total amount raise. Also when you do put on comment with Hashtag #RunForNepal. I will add few more in coming days to this list and post it to MRuns.com. This is a good start.
1) Alabama Nepalese Association has our own fund raising. We are not 501(c)3 yet. We may have it in few months. We have already started few relief activity on the field. I am one of the founder of the Association.
Online donation at https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/alabama-unites-for-nepal
We are also doing a lot of effort to raise fund now and coming days. Find us on Facebook group:
2) NRNUSA – I already sent few of you and myself to the NRNUSA to donate recently. Non-Resident Nepali are very active on field in Nepal. We are sending all support that we can to Nepal. This is 501c.
NRN NCC OF USA BANK OF AMERICA,
ACCOUNT 4830 5531 9855
ROUTING NO 021 000 322
For online donation: http://www.nrnnccusa.org/
3) You can send contribution to The Rotary club of Birmingham. It is tax deductible. Please make sure your contribution says – NEPAL FUND.
Rotary Club of Birmingham Foundation – NEPAL FUND
The Harbert Center
2019 4th Ave, North
Birmingham, AL 35203
In coming days, I will work with Rotary club to Nepal rebuild effort. This is for long term project, for now we are collecting fund.
4) Mountain Child is NOT relief NGO, but during this need. They are doing relief effort (thanks). They are 501(c) as well. I will be sending some of my fund to this group as well.
For Online donation: http://www.mountainchild.org/
5) Send your pledge contribution to me and I will send your contribution NGOs or group working on the field in Nepal. Please email me at email@example.com or direct message me on Facebook for my address.
Thanks again for your support to Nepal. So much needed. Every little contribution can help.
Please do let me know how and where you plan to send so that I can keep tab of it. You can you’re your pledge one or all the org that I have listed so far.