MR66: In this week’s episode, I talked with Donna Arrington. Donna was a stay at home mom before she started taking on distance running. She did not start as a trail runner. Once Donna was introduced into trail running, she fell in love with it. Since she started to run trails, Donna has completed multiple ultra marathons including Pinhoti 100. Donna loves everything about trail running/racing/friends/challenges.
In this episode, Donna and I talked about
– Donna’s running journey
– Women on trail running
– Family & ultra running/racing/training balance
– Training/racing/running ultra marathoner
– Donna’s latest nutrition experiment
– Ultra Running distance races
– BUTS – Birmingham Ultra Trail Society
– Southeastern Trail Series (http://www.southeasterntrailruns.com)
Enjoy the episode!
Music by: bensound.com